If you have moved to a new city or are just shifting from traditional fuel to LPG, the first step is to get a gas connection.
We know getting an LPG gas connection is tough and confusing. Without the proper knowledge, you can go round and round in the same circle to get the connection but you can get through it. We have listed out all the necessary information that you need to get a new LPG commercial gas connection and domestic connection.
First of all, you need to choose a gas capacity option, every private gas agency offers different capacities for industrial, domestic, and commercial. At SHIVGAS we offer a commercial cylinder capacity of 17kg and 21Kg on which the commercial gas cylinder price depends.
Once you make sure about the capacity, here is the process that helps you navigate in this field. In this blog, we will give you thorough information to apply for a new LPG gas connection at SHIVGAS.
To apply for SHIVGAS you can head over to the contact page and fill out the contact details. Once you fill out all information you will be provided with the nearest distributor at the beginning of the process.
Once you get information regarding the nearest distributor you have to pay a sum of rupees which is essential to start a new connection. A distributor will visit your house and help with the new connection. With SHIVGAS you will be able to track the distributor and delivery of the gas with the help of a reference number.
Here are some of the documents which you need to present if you are applying for a new connection from a private gas agency.
For Identification Proof (Any one of them):
- Aadhar Card
- Passport(not compulsory)
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence (if any)
For Address Proof (Any one of them) :
- Electricity bill from the previous three months.
- Bank’s passbook from the previous three months.
- Telephone bill from previous three months.
- Voter’s Identification card
- Ration card
- House Rent Receipt
- Employer’s certificate
SHIVGAS will get you the new connection within 24 hours of making the payment.
Documents After New Connection
Following the connection, you will receive a Subscription Voucher(SV), remember to keep it safe. Next, the distributor will provide you with a booklet which is known as the Domestic Customer Gas Card. In this, all gas transactions will be recorded by the delivery person. In this, the details will be filled only by the distributor.
Benefit Of Opting For New Connection With SHIVGAS
- Immediate gas connection is valuable as you get quick service, without running errands for a single connection.
- It is an easy and quick online process with almost nil paperwork.
- As a private gas agency in India, SHIVGAS offers 24/7 support to consumers.
- On-time delivery, no need to book in advance for a refill.
- No concession on quality or quantity as it has strict regulatory norms.
- All the security deposits will be refunded to you.
- The cost of a commercial gas cylinder price is lower than other agencies.
How Can I Get a New Connection After Changing Address?
To change the address you need to provide a document of the new address to the nearest distributor.
How Can I Get a Refill after New Connection?
You can book the LPG gas via the online process or by calling on the designated number. Call on our toll-free number at 033-4006-6002
How Long Does It Take To Get a New Connection?
As stated earlier, once documents are produced and the security deposit is paid, you can avail of the connection within 24 hours of applying.
SHIVGAS as a private gas agency brings expertise and experience of 30 years. With on-time deliveries and providing a solution to domestic, industrial, and commercial groups, SHIVGAS has become one of the juggernauts of the LPG industry.
If you are looking for a new gas connection and want expert guidance, click here to fill out the contact form, so our expert can guide you through the seamless process of a new connection.
You may like to Read More:
- Ways To Understand Expiry Date Of LPG Cylinder
- Why Rural India Should Inch Towards Cooking LPG Gas?
- 5 Commercial Uses Of LPG You Must Know